Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Week #5


We are in the middle of week #5. This is not an exact estimation, since I need to go to the OB/GYN to get a more specific date, but by my calculations I think we are in week #5. So far my due date is June 15th, 2007 (this is counting from the first day of my last period). I am feeling pretty good; just feeling nauseous and tired mostly. Sometimes I take a nap in the afternoon and then I feel better. I notice that I have some mild leg cramping, so I try to elevate my legs and do some morning stretching. I also take my prenatal vitamin every morning, and today I had a really yummy salad with vegetables.


I am taking classes this semester for my BSN in Nursing, so on top of being pregnant I have school full time and work (part-time Friday and Saturday night only). We are almost halfway through the semester, so I just want to make it to the end of this semester (and not to mention this trimester).


I have been watching a lot of baby shows on TLC. I love watching all of them; A Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby are really fun. I sometimes get emotional watching them, and I can't wait to see our little one.


Alfonso told his co-workers yesterday that we are expecting. Diego just about flipped out and I could hear the excitement in his voice from Alfonso's phone.


Here is a photo of me taken the other night. I'm feeling bloated, so my belly is sticking out a little bit. I think it's a little early to be showing just yet!


Love, Becky


No comments: