Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Chris 'n Angie

We are all doing well. Slowly we are adapting to life with two children; never-the-less two babies.

Angela is doing wonderful; she is eating well, gaining weight and is more alert. She had her first real smile yesterday at 4.5 weeks. It was very cute, she smiles with her entire mouth open so you can see her top and lower gums.

Christopher is starting to realize that Angie is here to stay and she isn't going to leave. Last week was a little difficult; Chris seemed to be more whiny than usual and required more attention from us. But, he is coping and learning to adapt. I am trying to give him extra attention when Angie is sleeping or being held by Alfonso.

Chris has started to do the cutest thing... We have this stuffed monkey that has been in his toy chest for the last several months. I have never seen him play with it, so I was surprised the other day when he pulled it out. Since then, he has been carrying the monkey around the house and has even put it on his shoulder (like in a burping position). I think he is imitating me with Angie! I will have to catch him in the act and take a photo!

I have some photos to post from when my mom was here, but I will do it later on when I have time. It was such a wonderful visit, and we miss her so much!

1 comment:

AJ said...

Awwwww, that's so cute about Christopher. Now wait 'til he starts 'breastfeeding' the stuffed animals. It's hilarious:)