Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Week #10

We are finishing up week #10 and heading into week #11. Nothing incredibly new to report, but I think my around-the-clock nausea is starting to subside! I just feel a little tired, and take a nap once a day. In terms of my body changing, my tummy is sticking out a bit more and my breasts are getting bigger. I just woke up one day and my belly was sticking out. It was like I had a growth spurt over night. I am having some food cravings- lemonade, vegetarian pizza, subway turkey sandwiches, In-N-Out burger after watching my co-workers order it the night before (I regretted that one- I got some nasty burps after that), Ben & Jerry's chocolate/brownie frozen yogurt, popcorn (I think I was craving the salt), and Indian food (curry seasoning). I can still fit into my clothes, but they are slightly tighter around the waist. I weighed myself last week and I weighed 130 lbs, which is about 5 extra lbs. Eeek! I am drinking a lot of water too, I noticed that I feel more thirsty.


I am having a lot of stress with school, and I can't wait for my semester to finish. I will feel much better when I am done. I finally got my insurance situation sorted out through my job, so I was able to find an OB doctor. My OB is over in Los Angeles, just bordering Beverly Hills. It looks like I will be delivering at Cedars Sinai Medical Center, which is a good hospital. Alfonso and I wanted to deliver at the hospital that we both work at, but since I have HMO and I wanted a female doctor, my only option was to choose from the Cedars Sinai Health Associates group. Our first appointment will be December 6th, and I am hoping that we will be able to find out the sex of the baby then. Knowing me, my baby will be modest and not want to show himself!


Thank you for your emails and kind words. I am trying to figure out how to allow my blog to post comments. I've tried changing the settings, but it still does not allow people to post comments. I may have to reconstruct a new blog page if I cannot work this problem out. Here are some photos that I took just now in the mirror.



Love, Becky

No comments: