Monday, January 22, 2007

Feeling the tip-a-tapping

During this last week, whenever I lay still I can feel the baby moving inside me. It's very subtle, but I feel like someone is tapping on me. Last week when I went for my appointment with my doctor, I mentioned to her that I didn't feel the baby moving inside of me (even though that baby was moving quite a bit on both ultrasounds). She told me to not worry, and that she didn't feel movement until 23 weeks. But, during this week I started to feel movement and I don't think it was me that was doing the moving. :)

I am feeling good these days. So far the second trimester has been great. I will start my third trimester in late March.

In other news, Alfonso and I have been actively looking to buy a house, and we recently placed an offer. Hopefully everything will go through and we will have the house by early March. More details to come after the process has been finalized.

Here are some new belly shots. This is me at 19 weeks. I recently bought some new shirts at Old Navy. I like to wear tank tops under my shirts, it creates a nice, smooth belly look.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

The baby's all, "hello, is anyone out there?"

I like the belly picture.

Congrats on making an offer! If it gets accepted, you tell us about the place!

Kitty says hi.

Baby Love said...

We think he is communicating to us in Morse code. :)