Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Our weekend together

I started to feel kind of punky last week and ended up getting sick over the weekend. I just had a lot of sinus congestion, sore throat, fever and body achiness. I called off from work Friday and Saturday and spent my time resting and with Alfonso. Alfonso painted the baby's room this weekend, so it was quite productive. We are both really excited and happy with the finished product and hope to start decorating it in the next month or two. Hopefully our baby furniture will arrive in the next couple of weeks.





We went to Costco on Saturday and bought $300 worth of toilet paper, diaper wipes, zip lock baggies, dish washing soap, dish pads, toothbrushes, shampoo, lotion, razor blades, gum, and other sorts of items. We also bought two lbs of crab meat that was $10/pound. We had quite a feast Saturday night; this was the most crab that we had ever eaten. It was literally coming off in chunks. It was sooo good. Here are some photos of our crab feast:













At night time I like to light candles on top of the mantle. My sister gave me a little statue of a pregnant woman for my birthday that I have sitting on the mantle. When I light the candles, the pregnant woman statue creates a shadow on the wall. It looks really cool. Here is a photo of her:

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Aww, the pregnant lady statue's shadow looks really neat. :) I'm glad you like her!

The crab feast looked awesome. You and Fonsi are so cute.