Thursday, July 26, 2007

Christopher at 5 weeks

I can hardly believe that it has been five weeks since Christopher was born. When I was pregnant, time slowed to a standstill, but since Christopher has been born, time has gone by super fast.

He is definitly more alert and interactive. I can see real difference from just a week ago. He is quite happy and will smile at us when we are talking or playing with him. Here are some photos this morning, we were waiting for papa to come home from work:







3 comments:

AJ said...

What sweet pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful pictures. I put these up at work and everyone stops by to see them. I'm so proud and happy about my grandbaby.
PS-What is the circumference of his head?

Mary said...

Only a nurse would ask what the circumference of her grandson's head is. :)

These pictures are adorable! I'm going to print a couple for Joe to put on his desk and import the rest onto our digital frame. He's just gorgeous!