Monday, October 15, 2007

Baby Chris and Grandma Valencia

After working for a month, we decided that we needed some extra help with Christopher. I had previously looked into daycare, but since I work until 7:30 pm and most daycares close at 6pm, this wasn't an option. So, after some discussion we invited my mother-in-law to California to help us with Christopher. She arrived on Friday, and is now part of our household. So far it is going well. I hope that this will work out for us. It will be a great opportunity for Christopher to learn spanish and bond with his grandma Valencia.

They finally reopened the interstate 5 freeway just south of our house. There was a terrible accident last Friday, and they had the freeway closed all weekend. I had to take an alternate local route to work yesterday, and today I switched my day for Friday since I was afraid that the freeway would not be open.

I am doing well on my quest to lose weight. I have another 13 lbs to lose, but so far I have a weight loss of 17 lbs. I can squeeze into my pre-pregnancy pants, but it doesn't look too pretty. Alfonso and I are going to look into a family gym membership, that way we can work out together and get back into shape.

Till next time! Love, Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I´d like to introduce you to my blog. Pop up as often as you feel like.

Study Spanish Valencia