Friday, January 18, 2008

Just like old times...

Alfonso left yesterday to take his mom back to Georgia. So, it's just me and Christopher at home now. It's been an enjoyable two days; we've gone to the mall with our friends Elsa and Carla (Carla is Elsa's daughter), went on walks in the stroller, and today we went to Trader Joe's for groceries. Tonight we have an invitation to join Elsa and Carla for dinner in their new apartment, so it should be fun.

I enjoy spending my days with Christopher. He has grown so much in these few months! He can now sit up by himself and occupy himself with his toys. It's been such a joy to watch him grow and change. He currently has a fascination with my hair, he loves pulling on it and putting it into his mouth. I caught him the other day trying to pull himself up to standing position while he was in the crib, so we'll be lowering the crib soon. Still saying lots of dada's and baba's, but still no mama's!

I still wake up during the night "looking" for him in my sleep. I do better when he is upstairs with me in bed. It seems that I sleep better when he is nearby; I guess it's my motherly instincts kicking in.

Baby #2 is doing well. We are seeing the perinatologist next month for an ultrasound, so we hope to find out the sex then! Till next time...





1 comment:

Moving On said...

He's so adorable. What a beautiful baby with those big big eyes.