Sunday, January 20, 2008

Little shark tooth

Christopher is cutting his first tooth! I realized it the other day after seeing a white speck on his lower gum line. I had him suck (chew rather) on my pinkie finger and I felt a sharp little tooth gnawing on me. He has been chewing on everything for the last month, but this week has been especially bad! He enjoys chewing on furniture and the plastic on his carseat. I guess whatever works to alleviate the pain!

I've had so much fun with him these last few days. Today we went to the Farmer's Market down the street with Ilsa and Carla. We also took a nice, long walk in the CA sunshine (it's in the 60's here) and tried out new carseats at Babies. Tomorrow is open with the exception of me cleaning the living room and upstairs bathroom. Otherwise, more walks and smiles! :)

1 comment:

Keelie said...

Yeah! Tooth time! I'm dreading this, as I'm still nursing and Caedmon already bites down with his gums!:/