Friday, December 15, 2006

New Haircut

I want to get my hair cut before I leave for MI. I am looking at a new salon because my hairdresser at my old salon has not listened to me twice now and I end up disappointed with my haircut. Then I hate my hair and pull it back into a bun. So, I was doing some research and this is what I have in mind:

http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephotogalleries/ss/hairgallery_2.htm

It's a layered cut with fringed bangs. I like the length (skims the collarbone) and the sweeping effect of the bangs. It's an ideal cut for an oval shaped face. I may even add some highlights for dimension. I really want to stop pulling my hair back into a bun (I keep getting mistaken for a 20 year old) and I want to try something new.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I likey!

Mary said...

its pretty but it looks high maintenance...what if you DO want to pull it back? are those bangs and layers going to cooperate?

This is the stuff I always consider.