Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Baby Walkers

Since Christopher has been three weeks old, we have been taking evening walks nearly every night. It started when he would start crying every night at 7pm. My parents recommended that we go on walks, since it helps soothe a crying baby. Also I needed the exercise since I still had some extra weight.

Soon after we started our evening walks, I met Elsa and Janet. Like me, they have young babies and needed to walk in the evening. I met Elsa and Janet when Christopher was five weeks, and eight weeks later we still hold our evening ritual of walking. The other day a group of kids passed us on their bikes and yelled out "Hi Baby Walkers!" So, we are known through the neighborhood as The Baby Walkers.

Sometimes we will meet in the daytime and hang out at the park together. Here are some recent photos of the park:

Elsa and Carla


Christopher with Carla


Janet with Connor


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh my god, that is so cool! Sounds like fun.

Does Christopher like playing with other babies?