Thursday, September 13, 2007



I just love this photo of Christopher. I love the way his lips form an "O", this is the expression of great concentration for him. Lately he has discovered his hands and has been working on putting his hands and other objects in his mouth. He really likes his burp cloths and puts them into his mouth.

Last night I set Christopher into his big boy bed (aka his crib)and he fell asleep in it. Since this was the first time for him to sleep in the crib overnight, I kinda freaked out and brought him into the room with me. I think I am having some separation issues.

I reenter the work force this Sunday, so it's only going to get worse. Like my mom said, it's a gradual process. One day they are sleeping in their own room, the next they are going to school. Finally they move off to CA and become married and have their own children. :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Like the pic.. it looks like he's blowing out candles. :)

Keelie said...

People keep telling me time flies! But I'm going to ignore them for now and enjoy every moment of infancy when baby arrives!
What a cutie - love to see the personality come out in kids!