Thursday, September 06, 2007

Feeling melancholy

It's 10:30 at night and I will be going to bed soon. Christopher has been asleep now for the past hr.

Today was a good day with Christopher. He loves going outside on walks and is entertained easily. He enjoys looking at new people and visiting new places, much like me.

I love his sweet little voice when he coos at me. It just melts me. It's just amazing to see this little person grow.

I truly believe that motherhood is something that I was meant to be. I can't imagine not being to fulfill this role.

It's going to be so hard to start work again and be separated from my Christopher. :(


Christopher giving me his sideways glance.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I vote you take a video of Christopher cooing so we can hear his cute little voice!

Keelie said...

I'm currently unemployed, but I really need a job for my husband and I to make ends meet with our current house, bills, etc. But I can't imagine how absolutely horrible it would/will be to leave my baby! When do you start work?