Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bla bla

Well, it's Sunday and baby is still not here. I am not exactly hitting my due date, but I was hoping that she would be here by now! I've been feeling pretty rough today; lots of nausea, cramping and generalized cruminess. I am considering calling my MD tomorrow and seeing if I can get in tomorrow instead of Tuesday ( a whole day early!).

Christopher is taking his nap now, so at least I can chill for an hour or so. I need to do more laundry and pick up the house, but I feel like vegging out instead. I don't know how much more I can take of this, so I hope this baby is coming soon!

3 comments:

AJ said...

Come out, Baby!

Keelie said...

SO sorry you're not feeling well! I hope that baby comes SOON! Hang in there!:)

alanna rose said...

She's just waiting to come on her due date :)

Good luck!