Friday, May 04, 2007

Christopher has a middle name!

We have come full circle on this matter- we have finally chosen a middle name for Christopher. Choosing the first name was very easy for us, I think Alfonso liked it because Christopher means bearer of Christ. However, the middle name has taken quite a bit longer. Last night Alfonso called me from work, and during our conversation he mentioned that he would like the baby to be called Christopher Alfonso. Finally, after months and months of deliberation we have settled on a name that we both like. I originally wanted the baby to be called Christopher Alfonso back in December, and this was before we had found out that we were having a boy! I even mention it from my December 10th blog post "So we might have a little Christopher Alfonso after all. :)" This was in reference to wondering if we were having a boy or a girl. At the time I had a feeling that it would be a boy.

yaaay! :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yaaayyy, I'm so glad you guys decided on a middle name! I remember Christopher Alfonso and I think that's a great name.

Have a nice time at your party! I was going to have a KY Derby/Cinco de Mayo party myself, but thought it would be too much. :) Any boxer who looks like Fonsi must be a stud!