Saturday, May 26, 2007

This is the hardest part

Now that we are getting closer to our due date (and now that I am not working) waiting is the hardest part. I spent this past week washing all of the gifts that we had received from our baby shower. Then I organized it all and put each item in it's proper place. On Friday we received Brandy's gift- the baby mattress for the crib. I was really excited since I was dying to see how the bedding set looked with the crib and room. Everything turned out looking really nice, so we are quite pleased with the way the nursery is shaping up. Thank you to Dennis for the bedding set and thanks to Diego, Julie, Laura and Nancy for the crib and dresser. Here are some photos that I took earlier today:






Christopher will be sleeping here!



Dresser with changing pad.



Newborn onesies, and t-shirts. Check out the baby socks!



More onesies



Onesies that are 6months and 12months, 2 swaddlers and bibs



Hooded bath towels, washclothes, extra sheets and mattress protector pads.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay, pictures of Christopher's room! It looks great. :)

Mary said...

That is the nicest baby room ever. I can't wait for my nephew to arrive! I've been holding lots of babies lately in preparation for Christopher's arrival! -Joe

Mary said...

He's really excited to be an uncle. He tells everyone that he'll be an uncle any day now. My nieces and nephews are starting to get into the habbit of calling him Uncle Joe (which confuses most of them because they already have an Uncle Joe). He loves seeing how you look more and more pregnant every time he reads your blog.

Don't let him fool you though, he's itchin' to make you ladies aunts! :)